Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, November 8, 2007

You should go tonight............


Hey, How’s it going there for you today? Its Thursday, yea, and I’m heading up to Lodgepole today. This should be great fun in the sun! I’m looking forward to seeing how fall is moving along in the big trees and the dogwood that turns that really cool redish color.
Linda from her new home in Truckee, is coming to town today and would like to see you at Brewbakers tonight at 8………….Please come by say hi……..
I’m having a family Thanksgiving this Saturday. This should be fun and interesting to see us all together again after all that’s happened. I’m sure I’ll eat a lot……….Have a great day and Think Big…………………

No comments: