Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It is Fall after all.......................


Wednesdays can always go either way since it’s the middle of the week. How is yours going so far?? I’m getting ready for a big day and a really good day. Not that anything’s happening, its just that I’m telling myself to make it that way……..
We’ve actually got 2 fires going in the Park that will be let to burn. They are in pretty rocky areas so as long as it doesn’t burn the big Fox TV antenna we should be alrite.
We’ve got to plan something, its that time of the week where we drummers go, hey, what’s going on this weekend……….Let me know ……….Love to you and wow, I can smell that perfume your wearing this morning all the way over here………and I really like it……….see you soon…………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this picture. I want to be laying on a blanket right there. How peaceful would that be?
Thanks for sharing your pics with the world.