Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Humphrey's Hobos and Harlots..........a Band we like


Yo, four more days here and its off to the next life. The life of a builder, electrician and general construction. I love doing this kind of work and using my tools and setting my own schedule. I’m hoping to have at least one day to goof around.
And, I’ll be back at getting Wednesday music on the list of fun things to do with all of the friends who want to join us.
I put the picture of Jons band up so you can see that members of our Drumcircle have branched out and are doing other music. We have all come from here and there are many spinners who spin out into the world having learned what we have learned and now are ready for the big world of bands and all that. They are a great band to watch and all are good friends of ours. If you get a chance to see them play, I highly recommend you head on over. Having a good day here and how bout you??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon great name for the band...If you all sound as good as you look in the photo then I'm sure there will be lots of happy ears around here...Have fun and best of luck ...M