Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bear in action..................


We get bears at work that just stroll on through looking for that picnic basket or morsels of food. This week they are attracted to a big garbage truck that’s been parked at our auto shop, behind where I work. They prowl around the truck at night and hope to get in. Its gotta be some kind of big interest to bring a 350 pound bear to the area. He leaves down this slope and goes over a chain link fence that I’ve watched go from being bent over to now being just broke and the pieces laying on the trail that goes down to the river. He leaves behind big piles of scat too. Yesterday this bear even tried to just go into the office via the front door, but was immediately dispatched outta there!!
Its been party week at the office with all the goodbye stuff going on every night after work. I am going to the big goodbye party Friday nite and then that’s it………..
I hope you’ve been on the edge of the best time of your life and I want to hear all about it….so, hey, keep my in the loop eh…………Love to YOU…………

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not havin as good a time as you....but look forward to checkin the blog and feeling connected to you all..........seems to fell a need I'll not try to analize.......

Anonymous said...

I know that everyone on this blog loves showing up to events like these, events we're all blessed to participate with. But everyone of us all (and you!) have challenges (myself DEFINITELY included!). These images and sharings of Rene's show us at our best and/or happiest. It a great contribution to the 'net'.