Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanks and more................


I’m feeling pretty fat my friends…I’ve eaten a lot and dessert too and well I’m burping and feeling like a good day has passed. The moon is big and bright and there’s probably going to be frost on the pumpkin over here in the eastern edge of the Central Valley of California.
We had a really good music session last night. We had a Violin, flute and 2 guitars and some drums. This made for a nice sound and range. Considering we all were just jamming the whole time, we actually came up with several movie soundtracks that need to be repeated to show all that we can make music…………….Good luck with that you say……Well, it was only the first one……….Come on!!
Alright, stay warm and lets get together soon and I’ll tell you some more juicy stuff I’m hearing……………………Happy, Happy…………….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder sometimes music is in the ear of the beer holder