Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thats Cool man...............

The coolness feels good with the window open all night. It should be so as the first days of fall are coming up. Imagine that, fall, one of my favorite times of year around here. Mainly cuz of the cool. I also like Friday nights where you can see the lites of the football stadium in the trees and hear the cheering of the crowds at the high school. There is something fall about that! Also, they are saying that it may SNOW in the upper elevations around the 21st, that’s next week!
Well, here’s the last video of the set to watch, again, all from 2003. I’m working on getting a hold of a few other ones and I’ll put those up as I get them. They should be a little more current. Enjoy the last day of the 90’s my sweetheart……………….

No comments: