Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thanks for a great Birthday................

I’d like to give a big personal Thanks to a great birthday time at the drum circle last Sunday night. Carol brought a cake with candles, and everyone sang happy birthday, around 40 people!! It was a great turnout and you all made me feel pretty special you know! We had a great drumming too, with lots of old friends and new putting the hand to the drum and pumping out the grooves to the starry night sky. Dancers came and circled the fire, Cole Fonseca came and played his blues Harp and sang, Maharupa played his guitar, Chase played his new digereedoo, Carol did tap dancing, and Jon sang drum circle songs. There was about 20 of us left and it was around midnight it was that kind of a night . Thanks to you all for being my friends, my tribe……………

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Rene. Scottie was supposed to deliver my "gift" but he forgot. So:

Did you hear about the budhhist guy who asked the hot dog vendor to make him one with everything?

Think about it.

Happy one - Eddie

Anonymous said...

Hey Rene'! I didn't know you were getting older! Dang! Sorry I missed it! Hope you're having a good time with it, OLD MAN :-)!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rene,
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. Hope you have fun fun fun. Love ya, Kim xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hippie B-Day 2u Rene....I always thought being immature was keeping me young...turns out that now I'm just old and immature...Ahh the best of both worlds...Had a great time at the B-day drumming....So in the words of Bob Dylan "may you stay 4ever young"
...Eddie I Really like the "one with everything" joke....Maharupa