Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Labor Days of your life...........


We had a great time at Linda’s last night! Lots of socializing and then we played drums and guitar. Real nice groove going on . Lots of really good food too. We were having it big! We’ll sure miss Linda! Moving to Truckee seems like a dream come true though, and what a sweet town right by Lake Tahoe, the biggest lake in California, surrounded by pine trees.
Sad day also for me yesterday as I sent my daughter off to college. Yep, out of the nest and off to a 4 year school, in the dorms. She had her car loaded down with all the stuff they have to take to school these days, and don’t forget the I pod, emailing cellphone and apple laptop please!
So yea, I took the day off yesterday and now, with all the lightining and stuff, we’ll just see whats happening in the park. I do know that its Labor Day weekend, and right off it’ll be a tourist zoo, with people catching the last few days of freedom from their lifes, freedom in one of the most beautiful places on earth, where the trees are huge with mountains to match! I’m going there real soon, as soon as I finish my coffee and run to the donut store that is. I’ll catch you up on the latest, we’ve got Wil coming into town from Santa Cruz today and a really big drumming planned for Tommorow, why don’t you all come on up. Enjoy you day and yea, Stay Cool as the groove we’re going to do …………………..

No comments: