Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, September 14, 2007

Come on and join us Sunday.........


Cooler weather is really nice eh? Won’t be long till we start having fires at the circle and wearing long underwear again. Alittle longer though. Still could have that warmish weather . How are you doing with the cool?
Its more goodbyes and they are starting to bum me out a bit. How about some welcomes to bring things around again. I’m going through this as my age turns up one more year on Sunday. Us Virgos gotta stick together and work on rolling and controlling. I’ve already got people asking me, are you gonna be there Sunday night?? Answer………You Bet!! Come on up and lets celebrate……………..

No comments: