Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..........


Yes, you are right, I did ask for comments, and that means good or bad. I apologize for feeling so about the comments and should expect that not all feel how I do on these subjects. I get all passionate about these things that I hold close. You are in titled to your opinions and I Thank You for checking in with them, good or bad.
Its Friday and I hope that you will be having a great one! I’m looking forward to the next get together with you all and that’s coming soon. Enjoy you Day………….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord please don't let me be
miz-understood....No need to apologize ....people are free to leave comments as they feel and you can respond as you like...As for me I think what you wrote was heartfelt and spot on....I'll c u Sunday ...Sure hope the air clears from all the fires.....Maharupa