Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday.......................

I’m back. I just finished a grueling couple of days getting my taxes done! I decided to do them myself and man it was a real pain, figuring out where the millions went too. It did feel good to do them myself though, part of getting my arms around my life. Sure I considered just letting go too, you know, letting the lawn just get furry, and leaving all the cars out front with the hoods up. Taking the couch to the front porch so the dogs have somewhere to lie after chewing on all the shoes brought out from the house and leaving them in the street. Disorganization just happens, but organization and getting it together in life is something we have to make happen, and lots of times it takes getting out of your comfort zone.
It looked like rain all of Sunday night, but nary a drop fell. We had a real nice bunch of about 25 of us grooving to a hot and dark fire. We’re getting ready for the big Black Light Art Show this Saturday night at the Gallery. I’ll tell you more as we get closer, enjoy your day…………

No comments: