Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Early in the week.............


It must have been a conversation I had at Sunday nights Drum Circle, with a friend who was there from San Francisco that caused my dream last night. I was in a one room apartment with windows all around in the middle of that cramped city, and I was in my bed with people walking through that I didn’t know. Any interpretations??
I usually have a thousand thoughts in my head when I go to bed and it’s a wonder I sleep at all. Mostly good thoughts……..
We’re meeting at Linda’s in Visalia tomorrow night, Wednesday, for music. Please join us if you will. She always has goodies to eat and a nice place to play.
The week is moving along here, and I am planning on meeting some of my goals and finishing them. Its Spring Break for some, and you should get out and see all the flowers in the foothills while they are still around. Have a good day………….

No comments: