Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13 th....a Good Luck Day


Its Friday again, and the day looks to be bright and sunny and 10 degrees warmer they say. We’re waiting for another storm type of system to move in tomorrow, hopefully bringing in some rain. This last weather that came through made a lot of gestures to rain, but it never really came through with any.
The flowers in the hills have been lasting through all this time, and the main sweet smell in the air around here for the last several weeks is the orange blossoms! Allergy folks are having a hell of a time though, but I love the smell everytime I go out.
We did another 28 miler up yokohl yesterday, and this time I brought my camera, as I was bummed I missed the rattler shot last week to show you. And, I wasn’t let down yesterday, we found a nice fat rattler on the road that friends who were riding in front of us actually ran over with their bicycle front tire. We came upon it and I touched it with a stick and it still rattled at me! I love snake shots and I know we’re supposed to be talking about drum stuff, but I’m going to add natural history stuff too and I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you would?? Have a good Friday the 13th………………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and natural history "stuff"....for those who miss the circle....it's a nice way to check in...............it's all good.......red fanta...........