Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heading up the hill with donuts................


As the song says……Its been awhile…..I’m back with loads of news and a pic too. A wild west kinda weekend with work on Saturday, riding on Sunday and then drumming to set the trend for a life that’s on a pretty even keel right now. Our season is ending soon, and that means new things and new people to deal with. I’ve been enjoying working in Sequoia park a lot and I’m gonna miss it and everybody! Its just that now we have to move on to other parts of our life to see what we can see.
Yea we rode on Dry Creek on Sunday, up to the horse and donkey, and it made a nice 30 miler, all up hill on the way in and yes you guessed it , all down on the way out. I didn’t feel to bad considering that I’ve been off the bike for a couple of weeks.
Drumming was a small one and it was time that it happened that way since we’ve had such big crowds. It reminded me of the old days ……….We had some good grooves though and dancers too!
Well, I better get ready for work, now that my schedule had changed and I have to start at 8 till 4.30………..Its still dark!!

No comments: