Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I"ve seen Fire and Iv'e seen Rain............




Things have tuned down here finally. I’ve been working lots of overtime and getting out some too! While on duty with these things, the camera has been by my side and I have some more pictures to pull from. Quite a few from the fire and some from my recent trip to Truckee to visit our drum circle friend Linda.
The big news this week is still the Hanford Rein Faire this weekend. We are hoping for you all to join us with this, Our BIGEST gig of the year. Saturday night 6 in the evening till 10. It’s the after hours party for all the Rein Faire folks who stay, and there’s quite a few who do!! We would like all to attend early and get an arm band so they won’t kick you out when the gates close at 6 for the public. Please plan on coming up……….and of course the Faire goes all weekend and is free. It’s a great event!! Stay Tuned up for this and more news tonite. Thanks to you ……………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there with a big bass drum :-)!!