Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, October 5, 2007

Rein Faire in Hanford tommorow nite..............


Chilly today. Some rain may come in and maybe some boomers of thunder, and yea it is fall.
Getting ready for the Rein Faire. Chuck and Wil and Paul and Gary and Maharupa so far will be there along with myself. Already this is enough to get into trouble so I’m ready to have a great time and do some serious drumming!! Oh and don’t forget, we’re all going to Denny’s for pancakes afterwards……………We’ll see you there my friends!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey there, Im eally excited about the Rein Faire. I have gone once in the past but this was long before I had a drum of my own. I really hope to see everyone there.. does anyone know how early I need ot be there to get the wrist band?

Anonymous said...

Hi Krisit,

They close the Faire for our party around 6, so if you're there by 5:30, it shouldn't be a problem, but earlier is generally better. The Rein Faire is a lot of fun, so check it out!