Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Weekend is here....................


Moving into the weekend we are and its with anticipation for sure. I’ve been so busy at work that I feel like when I stuck my head out the door it was Friday. That’s cool though, no clock watching this week. Whats on tap for the merry pranksters, well we’ll have to see, Drumming we know will be happening and if its anything like it was last Sunday then I’m going early!! The river is getting kinda slimy so think about that as your going in. What are you doing tonite?? I might have plans and I know we’re riding in the morning so let’s see, whats left, oh yea, Monday. I have Monday off and its always a hoot to watch everyone heading off to work as I’m just kicking back and taking it all in, drinking coffee and all that. Well, there it is, a slice of the life and you??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee',
I am here with a computer and hoping for something new.
Sunday nite, i will be missing this one.
My Mother is doing pretty good, so i may not be here a whole 3 weeks.
Hope this sunday is as good as last, that violin was just supurb(sp-that looks funny)
Have a good one, i am sure you will, HELLO to All
Love Marcella