Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Life as we know it on Saturday............


Well, yesterdays post got put on today, and now I’m on it again cuz its Saturday. That all make sense?? It’s the weekend and who knows what will happen next. I do know that its fricking hot and going to get hotter. No big fires in the park yet, but man its dry and its extreme on the fire rating. Somehow the visitors are behaving themselves while recreating, and if anyones keeping track, I think they are breaking records for behaving. Everyday when I go into work I see all the tourists just coming into the park, staring out of their car windows, or getting out after long drives and stretching. I see couples in love, or mostly couples in some sort of fight about something. The somethings that happen when your on vacation. So many people have to wait till that one or two weeks in the year to have that vacation, and expect it all to go like they pictured it all year. All those dream moments gathered into one or two weeks of total bliss……….or so they hope. Hey man, get a life beyond that……..life is our vacation and I’m recreating everyday!! Enjoy yours

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checking on the site on a beautiful Sunday, and lo' but do I look at the counter and I'm Number 7000 visitor since the counter was added.

This cool site keeps me so much in the mind of sharing and adventure. Well done Rene'! Look forward to seeing you all next weekend!

Hasta Amigos! Lo' mas pronto sa'bado!