Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blasts from our Pasts


It’s a work in progress this blog. I’m busy on a long overdue redo of the pics and all and I hope you’ll enjoy the new stuff. Thanks for checking in!!

We had our first medium drumming in awhile, and though we did have around 30 people attend, not all drummed. Lots of lookeelous. That’s cool, but we do enjoy when all participate. It was a pretty quiet weekend for all concerned it sounded like and mine was the same. I did go on a nice ride yesterday, up Dry Creek . 30 miles and it was hot and I was wondering about my ever shrinking water supply, which barely made it to the end. Water is so precious when your running out and exercise is involved.
Well, stay tuned for the changes and have a greaaaaaaaat Day…………

No comments: