Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursdays thinking for a weekend of fun..........


Motoring along like a big diesel as the week goes by pretty quickly. Its been cool too, which is a treat for this place usually feeling like a big pizza oven. Gary invited me to dinner last nite and it was really nice. Several old friends showed and we ate BBQ’ed salmon and spinach. Great full tummy for me, a treat these days!!
The Visalia music festival is this weekend, looks like lots going on in V town for your socializing pleasures. There’s also the drumming in Auberry on Friday night. I’m probably going to miss all the above due to work. I work all day Saturday, and then have Sunday Monday off, which works for a lot of other events, such as drumming and biking. I need to get out and ride, damn, I’m way over due! All my riding buddies have been outta town, so it’s a great excuse to not ride, but that’s not really good. I have been watching the Tour De France on TV though……….It counts mentally. And how are you doing there sweetheart??

No comments: