Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, July 20, 2007

Fridays fun and frolic.................


Well, I know that there are no grizzly bears in the park. And, I know that you are not supposed to feed the bears either, but man, it doesn’t take much to please a hungry bear these days. That smile does do the trick I think, and keeps the bears in line and headed back into the woods for now.
How are your plans going for the weekend?? Let me know if you would, I already have a big ride planned for Sunday and need to psyche up for that one. I’m talking to some friends about going climbing too, so it’s starting to go wild here soon.
We’re getting some more fires at work and so, this could trump any plans though. Alittle backcountry fire here and alittle one there.
Well, have a great Friday beautiful and we’ll see you around…………..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm missing you all something fierce today. Sunday's are pretty dead around Santa Cruz, as far as drumming's concerned. I guess I need to instigate something here soon - but that will be second to the coming baby blues that can occur at any moment...

Stay tuned....

Unknown said...

Hello Drum Circle! I'm inviting everyone check out the brand new blog,"As the River Churns".
It's taking a light-hearted approach (hopefully!) regarding any topics on the "rumor mill syndrome". Everybody who's spent time in 3R knows what I mean. It's turned friends into enemies, and gotten people killed in the past.
If you want to say something or clear something up without being confrontational, this may be a way to help.
And make no mistake, The stuff I've been hearing that floats around Drum Circle is playing a HUGE role. So let's take some heat off their blog, and let the good energy flow!
Lastly, this is also my gesture of thanks and support to Mr. Gary Cort. He's a gracious host over the years and has tolerated a lot of senseless "mean stuff". And keeps welcoming everybody back, inspite of it all.
Talk about good energy flowing.
SO come be a part of it....
http://westcoastnobodies.blogspot.com thanks gp