Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hey, What the...............


Moving on through the week. Haven’t heard from anyone of the drumcircle bunch, but that’s not unusual. They never hardly call me, I have to call them to find out how the weeks going for them. What’s that all about anyways. I could use a call once in awhile too! I don’t mind being the glue, but sometimes I need to know I’m not bugging you……………………
I’m typing this out before they turn the power off on the street here for the day. I’m glad I’ll be at work and miss all the action. It’s already Thursday and the weekend once again is coming on. Any plans for you??
More interesting weather on que for the next few days. We’re keeping open for any events of lightning that are bound to happen and you know what’s next. There was a transformer that blew in Sequoia Lake yesterday, causing a fire that had to have planes and helicopters put out. So, yea, High alert and excitement. You better click this up on your favorites list on your desktop there cuz its gonna get good real soon………..Call me

No comments: