Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sultry days and humid nites...............


Muggy and buggy here. There has been huge thunder heads over the mountains everyday lately and lighting, with some strikes hitting the ground, but mostly they have been cloud to cloud. We have a thing on the computer at work that shows where all the strikes struck, and when there is a concentration, we go fly by to check for fire. Its been fairly quiet still really.
Haven’t heard if there was any music on Wednesday. But, I did hear a rumor at drumming on Sunday night that just blew me away!! Something that was just really eye opening and really, really wowed me to the core!! You won’t believe it when I tell you and tell you I will………………………….Soon. Love You , Rene’

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inquiring minds want to know what's so eye opening and core wowing.....You must post ASAP or we will all be walking around with squinty eyes and rather bland cores.....C U soon Maharupa

Anonymous said...

Hey Clan!!

Guess who's get'n something going here in Santa Cruz. Yep, dat B me!

http://drumcircle.meetup.com/249/

Let's see where it gets me...

Also, no new yet on the impending rug rat, but all's well...