Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, February 15, 2007

What do I know about LOVE

Your probably right, given my situation, what do I know about Love. I’m down to hugging puppies and petting cats. But, I try to emanate love by giving it out in different ways. I go in front of a mirror and try to put on the most loving smile I can achieve and remember it. Then while driving around anywhere, like around the lake, I put on this smile at any on coming cars. This REALLY works my friends. Its amazing how many people look at you when you go by, and when they see a smile, well most are pretty dumbfounded. But, it does make a difference. I do get lots of smiles back and I know that I’m spreading love in my own special way. Try it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine smiled at an oncoming train once. Only once. Everyone said He looked really happy as they laid Him to rest.