Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day Friends

Well, a much deserved Happy Valentines Day to all of you beautiful people. It’s your special day .Maybe a time of reflection or infatuation. You always have to check to make sure that the fires burning. Maybe add another log, or get some kindling to heat things up! Not just some smokey wood either, something that will start a FIRE!
Just a card don’t get it there guys, it has to be flowers, bath oils, chocolate, or a big bottle of wine with all of the above.

Its been a couple of days dealing with air leaks over here. Yep, air leaks! My truck had a slow leak in the front tire. I had to put air in it several times, at 75 cents each time! It’s a pain to pull over and do that too. But, it beats driving down the road knowing that you’ve got a low tire. Finally, I took it to the tire store yesterday. I had to pump up the tires on my mountain bike so I could ride it back home to wait for my leak to be fixed. In the mean time, I got invited to go for a bicycle ride up Yokohl and I got out my road bike to get it ready. It had a flat on the front tire! More air, 120 pounds worth! I sure hope thats my run of air leaks for now…………………….And You????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy VD!!

I got to hear my future (in utero) offspring's heartbeat today! Amazing how fast it goes! Humbling and inspiring to be expecting. Add the fact that Santa Cruz is a rather bizare place and needless to say, my life's looking so different than it was last year.

Topping this mornings prenatal visit, I'm taking my valentine out to dinner and a movie. Hope you all are doing nice things to/with each other....