Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rumors and more...............

Halloween Past...........

I made some phone calls this morning and found out that Gary could be coming back to Three Rivers as early as March 2nd. It all depends on him finding a Nurse to administer his Anti-Biotics twice a day. I have heard that Gary has found someone locally and so he’s coming home. This juggled in my mind the rest of the day as I did a plumbing job in Three Rivers. A beautiful spring like day (in wait of a BIG storm coming tomorrow, winter storm warnings and all that). So, on my way home I saw a friend heading up the hill, right at the Video store on the main street of Three Rivers. Here I stopped and then ran into others and next thing you know, I was totally updated on everything from websites, the latest on the Gallery, Slickee and to Gary’s nurse that is still totally up in the air about helping Gary. That’s life in a small town I’m guessing. Things are moving forward though and who knows, it’ll be life at the Gallery and Slickee again. We’ve been talking about doing a sweat soon.

Tomorrow I’m heading to the coastal town of Cambria to see the Amgen Tour of California bike riders ride through, and finish in San Luis Obispo. We’ll be grabbing a fish dinner and coming home where I’ll let you know how it went. Thanks for checking in friends. Enjoy the weather!

No comments: