Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Gary ..............

A gray day here. Up in the mountains where I’m working at 4000’ it was very chilly and almost real foggy. No snow around anymore, and we need either rain or snow pretty soon or we’ll be in a bad way.
I’m thinking positive as we travel through the long wait to see how Garys surgery went. I imagined getting rolled on a gurney into a room and guys with saz-alls and jigsaws at the ready. All masked up and white everywhere. After they give you the gas, you just become a dummy. That’s why they call it a practice I guess, but I know that the medical field has many professionals and some are taking Gary on and will make him well. I talked with Gary quite a bit last night. We kept it all positive. I told him that if he does get a pig valve, he might give out an Ounk every now and then and no telling what he’ll do when he gets to a mud puddle! The pig valve is almost exactly like a humans and the body takes one well in most cases. We laughed a lot and one of Gary’s tubes came out. So, as the wait continues, I’ll let you all know what happens next…………..

No comments: