Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, June 16, 2008

I"ve been to Hollywood, I've been to Redwood.....


So, here we go with another 16 years of drumming! It was a good one last nite and one for the books for sure. Kieo came by and updated us on all the stuff thats coming up. I'll post the things here as my technology lets me. I've had a real rough time getting good reception where I'm now living and its been frustrating not being able to get it all done. Its funny how the reception works, with some little parts of the room getting good signals and some just nothing. I would have updated you with more pics, but blogging from the toilet seat is not my usual style I'm afraid. But, as always, you'll be the first to get it right here.
Its been hot again and well, its the Summer Soltice this Friday so I guess its supposed to be hot right? We might as well get used to it. The river is running real nice too, but tame compared to whats been coming down since a few months ago. Well, I'll be in good range this week and have lots of pics and updates so please check in...............

No comments: