Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Glow with the Flow.....


Here's to you on a Sunday in Three Rivers. Cool, sunny and kinda windy. We're all getting ready to go drumming tonite. It should be a good one with lots of people coming I hear. Anyways, that's what they said at the rumour mill, aka...The Gallery.
All the local drumming hucksters were at the Cellar Door lounge last night to watch Keio and Wadaba's group perform. I got there early to have my ears blown out by the Lincoln Park wannabe band that was first, with the miked drums that made the wine glasses shimmy in the rack. I thought this would surely chase the crowd away, but I was wrong. There were at least 100 folks there and standing room only for Wadaba's performance! The whole room took off with applause and yelling after every drum diddy and it made us proud to see our local drumming group take off to the big time!! I got to sit next to the sound guy and record the event and I think it will be a great take. It was also good to have a front row view for sure. I'm sorry I didn't tell you all about this and I'm working with Keio to get more news up for their up coming events and classes here for you all to see. And, the main street of Visalia was hopping too. There were several events going on up and down the street with live bands and tons of people everywhere. Keio and Wadaba's show was the biggest thing going for sure and it goes to show that there's more to culture than agriculture in Visalia these days. Hey, see you all tonight................

No comments: