Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thoughts........


Hello from the east side of the river where its just pretty nice today. Sunny and breezy is the way life is giving it. Its a good day to take it all in and plan for whats next. Get strong on your thoughts and free your mind from the stress....
I have to apologize to the beer drinkers reading and telling me my past post was alittle anti beer drinking......I love dark amber from the draft so there..... I think I might have had some callraphobia going, yea that was it....
It was alittle cool here this morning and now it'll warm back up. You know it'll get real hot soon so enjoy it while you can. Check out the earth around you and see nature at its best.......



So, Don't get too lazy today, its a power day, a day to get it done and get ready for the weekends fun in the sun.............