Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rolling and Controling........


Well here we are, the weekend! There's a big "private" wedding here at the gallery today. There's been crews of people coming in the last few days doing cleaning, and I mean cleaning! The rafters the floors and mowing the lawn even. Now there's tables everywhere and lites and all bells and whistles that come with weddings. Theres caterers and bartenders and a DJ. I"m stuck in my loft here with a front row seat. Just don't hang my laundry out just yet....okay. They are getting the vows in the drum circle hole, so this is a first.
We're still riding the bikes. I haven' been on my triathlonish push though since moving here and living a few lanes over from the fast lane. But, yesterday we rode from the mineral king fire station to Giant Forest in the park. A 30 miler. It was all up hill but it wasn't too bad. It took 1 1/2 hours to ride up and about 25 minutes to come down............fast!! I love tucking into those curves. We passed a few cars too. Well, don't come by today but don't forget about tommorow nites drumming and full moon festivities............