Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back at Last...............


Well here I go again, back at it here in my mountain dwelling among the birds, frogs and river running by my bed. Its been awhile I know,but its back to everyday entries and updates for your reading a viewing pleasures! Alot has happened in the last month and as we go along here I'll let you know the latest so you can see that my new life ain't too bad! How have you all been doing anyways? The drumcircle has been alive and well with the big spring crowds coming up every sunday now. The River has been coming up too and theres still alot of snow to come down. Its been an experience for sure..........I call it going back to the stone age, but don't let that throw you off cuz we're still alive and well and giving you the news and pics you've been waiting for. Thanks for all that and yes, stay tuned ............