Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, December 28, 2009

Morning Startup..........

Here's a picture from my commute today, Monday, Dec. 28..8.30am the last Monday of 09I'm driving the speed limit around the lake on the way up to Three Rivers to work. Its crystal clear and cool.I grab a sip from my coffee and a bite from my cut in half PBJ, heavy on the bosenberry jelly, reached over and changed the radio station and checked my cellphone for messages and decided to get out my camera for some pics..........all this while driving like I said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't get so wrapped up in the view that you get wrapped round a tree...That car coming the other just might be me.