Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wood is Good..........


Big Thanks to Pam B. for giving us the wood to have a great and hot fire for our Sunday Night festivities! It was dry wood and made for a warm night with little smoke, not like the smokey driftwood we use from the river when we can't find any other wood to burn. So, all that said, the dancers were happy with a smoke free ring to dance the counterclockwise groovings too. Good crowd and everyone was happy when they left to start another week in April. We're expecting some storm and rain and Thunder this afternoon. We're riding Dry Creek at 2.00 so we just might get into some of that action and that's okay with me! I'm bringing my photo maker and my jacket and my energy bars just in case............Have a good Tuesday my friends....

No comments: