Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Wednesday.................



Had a chance to go do a five star climb in Yosemite Valley yesterday and I went! It was a test of all my bike riding and working out and I felt GOOD even though it was very physical! It was a really nice and cool, sunny day and the higher we got up the rock the windier it got. This was fine with me and of course the views were the best that the greatest rock climbing place in the world can offer!



Nice Wednesday to you my friends, Its was a great drumming sunday of course, with the river making itself known in the background and friends showing who don't normally come to sundays. There's still lots of cottonwood fluff all around looking like old snow on the Gallery grounds.

No comments: