Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Rainy Day Feeling...........


Hey, Thought you'd like some pics from the field for your weekend enjoyment.I took these yesterday up in the park where its just changing scenes from the end of summer to the begining of fall. Its raining and it hasn't rained since February! The air smells fresh and its a fall kinda feeling that I'm getting this morning. Got the hot cup of coffee going with a dash of chocolate to make it seem weekendish. Its cloudy and I'm still in a wake up mode. Fall is good and I'm glad the hot weather is over. I don't mind it so much but its just always there. I love going up to the high country where is always cool and fresh. I went yesterday for work to check on things at the fire line and its pretty quiet. We had to fly out our observers so they wouldn't get snowed in as its snow coming this weekend to that part of the wilderness. The Park.....Seqouia and Kings Canyon is 80% wilderness. Thats almost like being next to the ocean, the vastness of space with creatures and living forms of life beyond what we know........I'm here on the edge of that wilderness and feel it calling, I just have to remember to come back........................

No comments: