Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Into the Week.................


Good Morning, Well it sure didn't rain that much but it did rain. The air is fresh and the skies are clear again! You were wondering if we were still riding and doing all that stuff that keeps us ready for drumming?? Yes is the answer, but I've been feeling pretty soft. Haven't been doing the big 50 milers lately but we've been getting out some. Climbing, Skating, and yes Biking. I felt good at drumming sunday because of all that. We drum hard and my drumskin is floppy so I have to beat that goat skin hard to get it to sing. I enjoy jamming with George and Jon and Paul and Maharupa and Gary and well just know that it fills my heart with beats to be with you at the drumcircle you all...........................

No comments: