Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, July 14, 2008

Wadaba is playing at the Fox this Friday Night.......


Wadaba and his group will be playiny at the Fox this Friday night. Its the big time and we all plan on being there to support him. He puts on a fabulous show and if you have ever seen him play you know what I mean! Come on out and join us.
Its still hot and muggy and even with that we had a great drumming time last night. Everyone was sweaty and smiling when I got there, and I could hear the pulse from out in the street out front. Lots of people came and dancers and drummers and lookers were all into what was going on. The Big Groove in downtown Three Rivers, between the river and the road.
I've got a real good connection again so plan on checking on me and seeing what life's adventures have brought.All for you my friends...........

No comments: