Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ready for the Fourth..............

Hey There, How's your Thursday going? this day of the week has always been my power day. The day when it all seems to come together in my favor. The day when I get it all done in a timely fashion and it all goes that way..........We'll see.
There's no fires in Seqouia, Kings Canyon as I'm typing. All the state has been burning, though lots of the fires are getting under control. Our fire crews are out of park at some of those bigger fires like the Piute fire down by Lake Isabella and the Clover Fire also up in the mountains by there. Its fire season and our park here has just been luckly so far. We're at High Fire Danger and its really dry, and its almost the fourth of July. Have a Powerful day my friends......

No comments: