Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I get by with alittle help from my friends............


Well, got rid of those comments!! Sorry bout that folks…..hope you didn’t get into trouble. These things happen when your world wide I guess.
Baby was born on Saturday……….a baby Girl and her name is “River”. An appropriate name for a baby born at Slickee for sure! I’ll put up a pic as soon as I get one.
It’s been busy days up in Three Rivers, nice and sunny most days and flowers are starting to show………lupines and poppies mostly. I’m slowly getting into the swing of the new life I’m in and for sure I’ve had some really good help to make things a lot easier. Thanks to you all for that! I’m working on my internet connection up there so stay tuned and you’ll see that I’m going to be sending you stuff regularly very soon again. Stay Safe and stick to the good life of Love and Peace…………
PS.......Finally took the old head off of the Big Drum and we're looking for another skin.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Born in Three Rivers.....the sound the smells....
what a lucky girl.....welcome River...can't wait to see her....
Miss the Tribe.....see you all sunday......anyone going through brownie withdrawl? luv from red

Anonymous said...

we in SC certainly do!!!