Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting Back to You................

Hello Friends, I'm sure glad Wil was watching our backs when these comments that carry a bad link came through! I've changed the settings and now that should be solved. Of course we always encourage your comments, but now it will be just alittle harder to put the bad on.
If I were you I would get in your car right now and head up to the lake for the flower display!! Its the most FABULOUS I"ve seen in years!! The poppies and fiddlenecks are everywhere and people are lining the side of the road to take pitures. I'm working on gettin some up to you so again Stay Tuned. Love to you all for checking in...............