Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, January 18, 2008

Your the one.......................


I know for a fact that I’ve been being a lazy donkey. Haven’t rode my bike, haven’t really done much to further my New Years resolution for getting in the best shape of my life. So that came to an end yesterday, the end of being a lazy donkey and moving on with the things that will make me a strong drummer. Went to Yosemite and did some more climbing yesterday. It was a beautiful day with dark blue Sierra sky and fairly warm temps all day. It got alittle breezy as we climbed higher but it was just really nice! We went higher than we had on our last trip and climbing harder stuff too. Check…. on the first day of fun, then today I finally rode the bike 20 miles. Man, it’s really gorgeous out there in the green zone, the hills all green now and that’s happened since I’ve last been riding, about three weeks.
Alrite, so we’re doing a sweat tonight……….go in around 7. I know its short notice, but that’s how these kinds of things go. If you really want to join us, and you are welcome to, you just have to see how the plans for it are going. We usually start talking about doing one and then, bingo, we make plans. Its time to do these kind of things now that it’s green out and the first rains have come.
We’ll be heading up to Auberry for the drumming up there tomorrow, so yes, a big few days of Mucho Gusto!! What are you doing?? Its going by pretty darn fast, you better get out there before you get too old. Love to you…………….

No comments: