Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, January 28, 2008

Good Monday....................


The winds they did blow Saturday night and Sunday day and then again last night after drumming. I stayed up at the gallery and the place was swaying to the winds gusts several times! And, yes it rained both days a lot making the river start taking a rise that’s still rising as I write.
We drummed inside last night and it was a little group with a warm fire and some really good drumming grooves. Thanks to all of you who came up even though the weather was raining and it was cold.
We got a bike ride in on Saturday before the storm and went to the fire station in Yokohl for a 28miler. I’m starting to feel better at the plan to get in shape and now that I’ve stayed at the gallery for a few days I’m feeling more and more like a mountain man………..Ha Ha……………..Enjoy your day my friends…………

No comments: