Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Biggest Full Moon....

Well, I'm sitting here at my desk in Sequoia National Park. Outside its alittle warm and there are small Mountains all around. Looking east is Moro Rock. I've been reading about this Big Moon coming and its actually already in the works. I woke up around 3am and thought it was already time to get up for work it was so light and bright out. So, tomorrow night..Sunday Nights Drumming should be really nice. And, it also should be all hands on drum for the core players! We'll get the area looking good as we always try to and will be anticipating a crowd. The last few Sunday Drummings have all been interesting if not historical. You'll just have to come to find out. Meanwhile I'm listening to the calls coming in on the radio here and waiting to hear the word Fire! Otherwise, its my Friday and I'm off for the next 2 days. Drumming and getting some exercise is on the agenda. I'm working on a pretty cool Music video to post up. Stay tune, you won't be disappointed!     Good to see you all here and Thanks Again for checking in! I'll put up some pics too...........

No comments: