Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Well, there you are! I know some keep tabs on us and what we're up to and thats very cool I think! I just wish I'd hear from my friend in Iowa. We're on Facebook too you know. Drumming has been moving forward every week with us core members there or not. That was what we envisioned way back in our founding times, that the Drum Circle lives on its own and becomes a mighty force that gathers friends of like minds together with music and love. Nature's in there too of course. We always drum outside unless it rains and it hasta rain pretty hard! So, I'm sure glad your checking in on us and me and all that. I'll be there this Sunday with my drum, my camera and lots of desire to drum and be outdoors in the night and under the stars with my friends of the drum............see you there!

No comments: