Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Friday, August 10, 2012

Well, let's see..........its Friday and I'm sitting here at my desk in Sequoia National Park, waiting for a call for a fire. Though, there's been no fires all year so far, which is good I guess. I can go right through a door here and be in the outside. Thats Outside, where people are all on vacation. Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year too. Should be interesting! I'm planning on Drumming Sunday and can't wait. Going to the river is high on the list of most do's. The river is low, but there's always a spot where it runs fast and feels cool.I really like to go in at night, when its inky dark and everything is just kinda magic. The stars are above, thick with dots and the water is black. Everyone looks fuzzy and we're all laughing, giggilish before sliding in, down the rock we go and into the brink! So, how about planning on coming up and bringing your drum and lots of water to drink. We'll save a place for you!

No comments: