Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back in the Saddle........


I'm back after some serious computer stuff. Its a wild world on the internet and now I've got my internetesstial back on the air. How's it been going? Haven't heard much from you all in the way of comments and such....Tell me what's on your mind. We're still hard at it, drumming away every Sunday night. And,since its been a smaller crowd the grooves together have been of GRAND scale! I mean there're really good and its with a different mix every Sunday. Its been pretty darn chilly out there and that's why some of you have'nt come I'm sure. Well, once you get there you'll see a big fire now thats its colder and its warm. COme on up you all.........

No comments: