Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday....Cloudy, Warm, and Happy..........


I'm glad you all liked the little Bike riding slide show. From all the letters and calls I got, I'm up for putting more photos into slide shows. It's a bonus for you, and that's where I got the nickname "Bonus" from, something special for you!
Really a nice balmy temp. last night at Sunday Drumming. We were all waiting for the big rain event to come anytime, but we stayed outside and I'm glad we did. Several great jams were had with George and Paul on the conga's and all of us laying down a mean and fat groove bed. Lots of flute's and hoots..........
There's some nice views to be had of all the blooming wild flowers, WOW!!

No comments: