Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve Party at the Gallery...............


Yes, that's right, a party with a band, again, being held at the Cort Gallery tonite. Who knows what will happen or who will show. I'm sure you'll all agree that its a great place to spend the last few hours of the Old Year. Under a diamond studded sky holding billions of stars and by a river that's coming to life, we'll all be waving 2008 away. What a year huh??!! See you all at the party my friends.
And while I've got your attention, Thanks again for checking this blog out and keeping me posted with all your lives. It gives me stuff to write about. I plan to give you more of the things you like, let me know if you want photos of anything in particular and I'll get it up. Thanks my friends and Happy New Year to You All............

No comments: