Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Working and Drumming.........




Busy, Busy here. Its fire season and this has been a very busy year. I'm sure all of you living around here see all the smoke! I've been working lots of hours and thats good. Its why we come. Adventure too having all the excitment of a fire going on.
Drumming too has been real good. Thanks to all of you for my birthday drumming!! Thats really cool to be sung happy birthday that many times! And good food and for sure all my good friends who came. Nice!! That felt good you all..............
There's more, but I'll have to update you as I'm off to work again. We'll talk sooner this time I promise..........

No comments: